7.21.2006

Cloudveil Makes Fantastic Gear

This year, before I arrived back in beautiful Colorado from Eastern Canada, my father scored a Cloudveil Angling Apparel dealership for the AOC shop (the only one in Aspen-woo hoo!). The gear is well designed, engineered, and made. Also, the people involved in the company are awesome to deal with. Needless to say, we have been selling lots of the product (...completely sold out in some cases), and we are extremely pleased. One of my first chores upon my arrival was to get a uniform together for our guides. I chose the Cloudveil Ripple Shirt in Tourmaline (dark blue), got it embroidered with our logo, and the guides love it. It looks really sharp and is utterly functional. The fabric that Cloudveil uses for their fishing shirts is UPF45+, and sheds light moisture with a surface DWR. All in all, this is one of my favorite pieces of gear...
Just picture 'Aspen Outfitting Company' on the left chest... I LOVE this shirt!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home